"I've been coaching for 23-years from youth to the college level. I had honestly considered stepping away from the game until I read your books."
Kurt Buchs - Wisconsin Hockey Coach
"Great teams do not exist w/o great leaders. I highly recommend for use w/ your leaders. FABULOUS!"
John Perry, Nixa, Missouri
"Get the playbook for your captains! You won't regret it! Our team, coaches and myself have all benefitted from Coach Jackson's materials. The Captain's Playbook takes it to a new level."Kade Kittley, Rule, Texas
"We are in desperate need of captains more than ever." Coach Jackson hit the mark again w/ The Captain's Playbook." Herb Smith, Paris, Texas
THE CAPTAIN'S PLAYBOOK - LESSON 1
28 SLIDES - 5 VIDEO CLIPS
Lesson 1 is going to help you begin an intentional journey with your captains. For years, our teams had captains, but I never felt comfortable that we had an elite system for the captains to help us and for us to help them grow.
This lesson is the first installment of The Captain's Playbook; it covers what a captain should be and what we are looking for from them.
- The worst type of captain
- Why do you want to be a captain?
- Video clip from movie 'Captain Phillips'
- Methods and selecting captains and advantages of each
- How the job of a captain changes weekly
- Video clip 'How to be a Captain'
- Discussion questions for each slide!
- 'What Will YOU Do?' discussion-generating questions to finish the lesson
*THE LESSON IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN A GOOGLE SLIDE FORMAT IF NEEDED.